Saturday, February 07, 2009

hey there!
TWO months since i last posted. ohmy ohmy. i know my blog is dead lahs. thanks for all the reminders. let mii revive it bah ! i realised that sec3 life realli verii hectic. you realli have no time to stop and think bout wad u wanna do, before the next day arrives again. and this year is the first time in my school life i'll bring home my hw to do ! :) im proud of myself cuz i hardly every copy le, hehs. :)
usually saturdays are fun as i finally get to go out . but todae's boring cuz i cant get out ! argh . i did sneak out for awhile though .. i cant stand the thought of staying home all day.
tuition tmr, and more tests coming next week.
i wan back my sec2 ! hais .
made a new brother call Gavin ! hellos kuku :D don worry lahs, ur fringe will grow back one day :D lol .
&todae is Calvin's birthday, so happi birthday! :D kor study hard score well and have fun at the same time ! last long with my *boyfriend ! :DD
with loves.

dearest, i love you :)

cheers !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home