Monday, June 01, 2009

Swimmingggg!

after swim &bath :)


I love swimming!

Went to swim with daisy at her condo this morning. Hahas, we swam for about an hour or so. So long since i've swam. I think we managed a few laps, about six. Very tiring! Cycling or running would be an easier job, no doubt. Chatted at the jacuzzi for awhile and it was all very nice. Afterthat ate at her house. Her maid whipped up a few dishes. I think its super nice! But Daisy very choosy uhs, say its too bland. Anyway, next we went to trim our fringes and hair.

Den its time for her to go home :)


Math is stupid monster, ROAR.


It is you, Lord
Who knows my weakness
Who gives me strength
With thine own hand.
Lead me on, Lord
From temptation
Purify me
From within


'Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home