Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bicycle Love. (Please always know that i love you more than anything else in the world.)

My 11 month has just past and it got me thinking again. Times change, people change, situations change, actions change, words change..Wad else can stay true and doesn't change? I can still remember those times when a bicycle would be waiting for me every morning at the same place and same time. I still feel those long messages that would be exchanged. When things are innocently simple. Where there isn't that much fear. When mundane things have not yet been that routine.
But there isn't much to complain about now. There are still long walks home. Ice creams. Movies. Hugs. Laughs. Love. Wad really is lost? Does it really matter?

Is it still possible to return to that phase? Or is it a good thing that we moved on?

I want uncompromising truth and unconditional love. I want to delight in the truth and love like how Jesus love.
God's love for us never change.
I want to love my God with all my heart, with all my soul and with all my might.

2 Comments:

Blogger Han Tianyang said...

sorry i changed

9:01 PM  
Blogger Han Tianyang said...

sorry i changed

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home