Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Tired.

This term is coming to an end! Holidays are around the corner but is it still called holidays? Out of the 7 days, i have to return for school activities for 5 days. Roar! & Physics SPA assessment is just next wed! Its so fast, and that determines part of O'levels result.
Yesterday was ACES day & Teachers' Day celebration combined into one. The performance held was not bad but there is still space for improvement i guess. Nevertheless, the performers still deserve a pat on their backs. It takes a lot of courage to be on stage. Happy Teachers' Day to all the teachers! :)
Anyway, life these days is all studying and revising and more studying. There are two tests tommorrow! And this Friday is O'level Chinese Prelim. All i can think of are tests and exams now.
I wanna go overseas for a holiday after EOY exams! Need a break.
Trying my utmost best not to open another xiao shuo(chinese storybook) to read. I finished all the others and i left this last one. I know that once i remove the plastic cover, i will not stop reading. I shall wait till the holidays. And i wanna buy two more books! Its at a discount rate now. Happy!
Good luck to those who are having tests or exams. To my dear, i know you can do it. Give it your best shot.
I hope yeye is fine. Please be safe and I promise i will spend more time with him. That is all i wish for now. God bless him.

Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home