Monday, December 14, 2009

Awesome-ness!

Hello everyone!
I didn't upload photos of obs cuz there is jus too many!! Hahas. Anyway celebrated advanced birthday with mum and uncle raymond yesterday! Hahas. Thanks for the beautiful birthday cake, great food and the presents :) love ya'll!












Today went to picnic with darlings yeeling and jocelyn at the Botanic Gardens! Prayed for good weather and God answered me :) we bought sushi and chips! Plus we've got yeelynn's rice and brownies! Yum yum! Hehe.
Photos galore ;)




















































Hahas. Did your realise something? Yeelynn went to cut her hair! Hahas. Was totally shock when i saw her this morning. Buy don worry, cuz you look jus as sweet and pretty! ;)
Jocelyn is such a pig! Her leg must be heaviest in the whole world! And not to mention she is super slow too! Seriously, ruhua! ;D
Tsk. An eye for an eye. Say me hippo! Hmph.

Thanks girls for the lovely necklace! Lovin' it. And to my beast, thanks for the birthday letter. I'll force myself to read it when the clock strikes 12! Hahas.

I'm off to enjoy my last hour of 14 year old! Time doesn't turn back!

GOODNIGHT :D

2 Comments:

Blogger Susanna said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASSANDRA! :D

11:26 PM  
Blogger 慧敏♥ said...

Thanks love! ;)

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home