Thursday, December 17, 2009

THANK YOU!

Hello there! :)
Specially came on to blog cuz today is my 16 months anniversary! Ya, a blink of an eye and 1 year 4 months has passed! Happy anniversary my dearest :) although we didn't spend this special day together, you are in my heart! With Love.
Furthermore, i just wanna thank everyone for ALL of your birthday wishes! Whether its on the dot or belated, Thank you alot! It might be just a message or a phone call, but it has played a part in brightening up my day! Thanks for remembering & taking the effort too :)
To a few ones. . .




I received a birthday card from papa today :) was very touched when i read it. Although its belated, but i am still very happy! Pa, this is the first birthday card you gave me! Thank you so much and I'll be waitng for you :)



Hehe! My beast, jocelyn! I read your long letter at exactly 12A.M okay ;D thanks for the heartfelt words and i'm really glad to have known you too!
"Things look up when you look up to God." - That's the words on the sticker. It brings back alot of memories :) Love You always!

This comes from my colleague! Thanks for the self-baked birthday cake! Its also my fave cheesecake! Thanks alot :) Yummy..
To Nicole: Sorry i didn't receive your message! :( but i saw your birthday wish on your blog and i just wanna say THANK YOU! I Love You too :D Let's meet up soon to exchange presents :)
~
Tiring day! Its now 11:38 PM!
Have a Good night ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous chiuping said...

Hie hie,
hey, happy be-lated birthday haha..
damn belated le. =P

Do link me up
www.orangelovers3.blogspot.com

LOVES

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home